'NEW' sensIR 3200
The Distek sensIR 3200 uses the latest in bathless heating to offer a disintegrator without the mess and drawbacks associated with conventional water bath-based instruments. By eliminating the water bath and utilizing a sleek modular design, Distek’s sensIR 3200 offers two, four or six disintegration test stations in the smallest footprint of any comparably equipped model.
Auto Endpoint Detection
**Available Q1 – 2014**
The sensIR 3200 will offer Auto Endpoint Detection using “Patent Pending” Near Infrared beginning in Q1. This state-of-the-art technology provides endpoint detection without the need of a modified fluted disk.
The advanced features of the sensIR 3200 provide superior performance and functionality.
- Heats media from ambient to 37°C in less than 8 minutes.
- Simultaneously runs three unique methods.
- Stores up to 100 reports and methods.
- Manages up to 25 users.
- Integrated Temperature Sensors enables the monitoring and documenting of individual beaker temperatures.
- Disintegration baskets can operate independently or in unison, increasing throughput.
- Unique basket mount mechanism virtually eliminates undesirable sway, as required by the USP.
- User-friendly Color Touch Screen interface.
Still Available, the Model 3100 "Bathless" Tablet Disintegration Testing series utilizes patented bathless technology to provide superior performance. The space saving, semi-circular design along with two, four or six position configurations offers the versatility laboratories require.