Distek's biggest stories, new product announcements and offers delivered to your inbox.
Distek, Inc., a rapidly growing leader in the scientific instrumentation field, located in North Brunswick, New Jersey is currently seeking an Analytical Product Line Specialist.
This position reports to the Small Molecule Products Manager. The major responsibilities of the position are to:
- Perform product demonstrations, application studies, and technical presentations
- Continuously monitor performance of product line through product life-cycle
- Help integrate new analytical products into the Company by helping to coordinate efforts of Engineering, Service, Production, Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Vendors, and Distributors
- Develop training programs and train personnel in sales and use of instruments
- Review qualification procedures, users’ manuals, and written protocols to ensure accuracy
Distek, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note that all offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory background check and passing a 10 Panel Drug test.
- Base Salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Chemical Engineering, or have the equivalent experience
- Be able and willing to travel at least 25% to customer sites throughout the United States and Internationally
- 3 -5 years of experience with analytical instrument sales or usage in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Experience making presentations to customers and training others
- Self-motivation, the ability to work independently, requiring minimal supervision
- Proven ability to work in team environment
- Ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle interruptions and adjust to quick changes in priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 45 lbs.