Distek's biggest stories, new product announcements and offers delivered to your inbox.
Distek, Inc., a rapidly growing leader in the scientific instrumentation field, located in North Brunswick, New Jersey is currently seeking a Bioprocess Product Field Application Specialist.
This position reports to the Director – Validation and Customer Support. The major responsibilities of the position are to:
- Perform installations, repairs, product and application support with benchtop scale bioreactors
- Perform product demonstrations, application studies, and technical presentations
- Continuously monitor performance of product line through product life-cycle
- Develop short and long term goals to achieve overall success of product line
- Advises service team of any relevant product issues
- Interface with customers, engineering, customer service, marketing, production and sales to assist in determining the direction of product
- Ensure service team is properly trained to support product
- Develop training programs for new and existing service and sales channels
- Participate in the developing of qualification procedures
Distek, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note that all offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory background check and passing a 10 Panel Drug test.
- Base Salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
The qualified candidate must have:
- B.S. Degree or the equivalent experience
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 35% – 50% throughout the United States and Internationally
- 1 – 3 years hands on experience with bioreactors. Single use bioreactor experience preferred
- PID tuning and cascade control experience a plus
- Experience in cell culture and fermentation a plus
- Experience making presentations to customers and training others
- High self-motivation, the ability to work independently thereby requiring minimal supervision
- Proven ability to work in team environment
- Ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle interruptions and adjust to quick changes in priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills