Distek's biggest stories, new product announcements and offers delivered to your inbox.
Distek, Inc., a rapidly growing leader in the scientific instrumentation field, located in North Brunswick, New Jersey is currently seeking a European Channel Manager.
This position reports to the International Sales Manager covering Europe.
The European Channel Manager is responsible for:
- Working with the International Sales Manager to achieve the Company’s sales goals in Europe.
- Working with network of dealers to meet sales targets
- Achieve assigned sales targets at or below projected costs
- Explore new market/business opportunities for Distek products and services
- Participating in regional trade shows, sales calls and dealer training
- Develop and implement strategies to increase sales and market share
- Train, evaluate, and recruiting/replacement dealers as necessary
- Provide customer training, application and technical support as required
- Perform product demonstrations as required
- Travel to the U.S. to work with management
- Maintain an accurate and up to date pipeline and forecast
- Submit activity reports weekly
- Review and submit sales orders per defined procedures
- Adhere to all Distek policies and ISO procedures
Distek, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note that all offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory background check and passing a 10 Panel Drug test.
- Base Salary plus Commission
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
The ideal candidate should have:
- A strong technical background in instrumentation and/or pharmaceutical industry
- 3-5 Years technical sales experience in analytical instrumentation
- Distribution sales experience or previous work experience as a distributor
- Experience managing or operating from a remote office
- A familiarity with international variances in culture and legal issues
- Experience in simultaneously coordinating multiple projects
- Laboratory experience is a plus
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Understanding of qualification/validation services
- Mechanically inclined
- Chemistry of other technical degree
- Proficient in office programs, database management, and ERP systems
The candidate we seek should be able to work independently, find ways to overcome obstacles and meet goals, a self-starter, highly motivated, have excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills.