Distek's biggest stories, new product announcements and offers delivered to your inbox.
Distek, Inc., a rapidly growing leader in the scientific instrumentation field is currently seeking a Validation Specialist in the New Jersey area to perform Instrumentation Services at customer sites.
The position will be responsible for on-site laboratory instrument:
- Hold Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Chemical Engineering, or have the equivalent experience
- Be able and willing to travel at least 50% to customer sites throughout the United States and potentially
- Have 1 – 2 years in validation and calibration of instruments, and / or instrument repair
- Have proven mechanical ability and aptitude
- Be reliable and strongly self-motivated
- Enjoy working independently
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills
The following are desirable but not necessary:
- 1 – 2 years of hands-on experience in solid dosage dissolution testing in a GMP/GLP compliant environment
- Knowledgeable about UV – VIS Spectrophotometric techniques
- Experience performing USP system suitability testing using calibrator tablets
- HPLC background and mechanical validation work
- Base Salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
Distek, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note that all offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory background check and passing a 10 Panel Drug test.