Distek's biggest stories, new product announcements and offers delivered to your inbox.
Distek, a leader in the scientific instrumentation field is seeking an Instrument Validation Technician in the New Jersey area.
The position reports to the Validation Service Supervisor. Responsibilities include:
- Perform Validation Services at customer site (as assigned)
- Perform laboratory tasks following cGMP / GLP methods
- Perform IQ / PM / OQ / MQ services on Distek and/or non-Distek instruments
- Install Distek instruments and related peripheral devices
- Complete and submit service reports in a timely and efficient manner
- Accurately complete and submit expense statements and supporting documents in a timely manner
- Store, maintain and use all tools, validation tools, support instruments, electronic devices, and other Company issued items safely, properly and with the utmost care
- Provide product familiarization to customers
- Direct to customer inquiries to appropriate Distek contact
- Provide instrument and service sales leads to Sales department
- Provide customer feedback on existing instruments and new ideas to Engineering and Management
- Identify recurring problems and bring them to the attention of Management, Production, and Engineering
- Perform responsibilities in adherence to ISO standards
- Participate in projects and special assignments as they develop
- Able to travel at least 25% outside of home office area
- Minimum A.S. degree in chemistry, biology, or other related sciences, or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Operating Systems (Current Windows OS), Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Able to follow written and oral instructions
- Self-starter and able to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills required
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Base Salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
Distek, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note that all offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory background check and passing a 10 Panel Drug test.