Distek's biggest stories, new product announcements and offers delivered to your inbox.
Distek, Inc., a rapidly growing leader in the scientific instrumentation field, located in North Brunswick, New Jersey is currently seeking Assemblers to build sophisticated electro-mechanical pharmaceutical laboratory instruments.
This position reports to the Production Supervisor. The major responsibilities of the position are to:
- Assemble entire instruments
- Build electronic and mechanical sub-assemblies
- Work as a team to ensure weekly goals and production standards are met
- Participate with engineers in product revisions and development
- Participate in projects as assigned
- Quality Control
- Test parts and instruments for quality assurance
- Properly complete documentation on tests conducted
- Verify all nonconforming products are clearly tagged and segregated
- Pack instruments and documentation for shipping
The qualified candidate should have:
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience in mechanical assembly or repairing of entire instruments, tools, cars, or apparatus
- Experience in electrical wiring and crimping
- A willingness and ability to handle a variety of tasks
- The ability to read blueprints required and electrical schematics desirable
- Base Salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
Distek, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note that all offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory background check and passing a 10 Panel Drug test.