Distek's biggest stories, new product announcements and offers delivered to your inbox.
Distek, Inc., a rapidly growing leader in the scientific instrumentation field, located in North Brunswick, New Jersey is currently seeking an Operations Administrator.
- Supply and track forms used by Assemblers during build process
- Manage department’s documents. Ensure current revisions are available for use where necessary – Drawings, System Level Procedures (QSLP); Quality Forms (QFRM); and Quality Work Instructions (QWI).
- Generate new documents and correspondence as necessary – Work Instructions, forms, memos, etc.
- Maintain existing documents. Perform period review of documents and forms to ensure they are still suitable for use.
- Assist in documenting quality audits. Internal and external audits.
- Record minutes of weekly Production meetings
- Prepare Monthly Ship Forecast report (MS Excel spreadsheet) for management
- Supply Chain
- Update delivery dates on past due Purchase Orders in M1 ERP software program
- Prepare documentation for return of defective parts to suppliers in M1 ERP software program
- Maintain data on Excel spreadsheets and other computer-based programs – Product Quality, On-time Delivery, Risk Analysis and Cycle Counts
- Analyze data using various spreadsheets
- Export and manipulate data from M1 and CRM software programs – Product Quality, On-Time Delivery, Supplier Delivery Performance, and Non-Conforming Products
- Serve as back-up for Production Planner
- Participate in projects as they occur
- Perform responsibilities in adherence to ISO standards
Distek, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note that all offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory background check and passing a 10 Panel Drug test.
- Base Salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
The qualified candidate should have:
- Minimum 3 years clerical / administrative assistant experience
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Operating Systems, Word, Excel, Access (or other database programs)
- Extremely organized and able to work well under pressure
- Self-starter and able to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Pleasant and courteous phone manners
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment