Distek's biggest stories, new product announcements and offers delivered to your inbox.
Distek, Inc., a rapidly growing leader in the scientific instrumentation field, located in North Brunswick, New Jersey is currently seeking an Individual for Packing Support.
This position is 7:30 am to 4:00 pm and reports to the Senior Shipping Administrator. The major responsibilities of the position are:
- Coordinate packing and shipping schedule with Shipping Administrators
- Pack instruments, accessories and documentation for shipping
- Pull and pack Pick Tickets items for shipping
- Build shipping crates to ensure proper protection for instruments
- Monitor level of packing material and notify Supply Chain on low inventory levels
- Pick up and deliver parts and supplies to & from vendors
- Perform responsibilities in adherence to ISO standards
- Participate in projects as assigned
Distek, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note that all offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory background check and passing a 10 Panel Drug test.
- Base Salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
The qualified candidate should have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience packing large instruments
- Able to lift packed instruments and parts with proper technique, assistance, and equipment
- Able to follow written and oral instructions
- Self starter and able to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment