Distek's biggest stories, new product announcements and offers delivered to your inbox.
Distek, Inc., a rapidly growing leader in the large and small molecule pharmaceuticals and instrumentation field, located in North Brunswick, New Jersey is seeking an individual located in the Boston area to fill a Technical Field Sales Representative position covering the Northeast territory.
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase sales and market share
- Exploring new market / business opportunities for Distek products and services
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date pipeline of sales and forecast
- Achieving assigned sales targets at or below projected costs
- Participating in regional trade shows, sales calls, and performing demonstrations as required
- Providing customer training, application and technical support as required
Distek, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note that all offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory background check and passing a 10 Panel Drug test.
- Base Salary plus Commission
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Located in the Boston area
- Experience in Cell culture
- Able to travel to customer sites via various modes of transportation
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills necessary to sell our products
- 3 to 5 years of proven successful direct sales experience is required
- A background in the Biotech field
- Work experience in a GMP/GLP compliant analytical laboratory environment a plus
- B.S. degree in biotechnology, biology, chemistry, or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational, time and territory management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills