Distek's biggest stories, new product announcements and offers delivered to your inbox.
Distek, Inc., a rapidly growing leader in the scientific instrumentation field, located in North Brunswick, New Jersey is currently seeking a Software Design Engineer.
The position will be:
- Responsible for front end UI software development and database programming to create, support or maintain Distek product offerings (bioreactors, dissolution, samplers, analyzers and other pharmaceutical instrumentation)
- Working closely with colleagues in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering functions to implement specified design requirements into production quality systems
- Participating as a key member of Product Development team
- Following ISO 9001 policies and procedures in the performance of responsibilities outlined in the job description
- Participating in special assignments and other job-related duties as they occur
Distek, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note that all offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory background check and passing a 10 Panel Drug test.
- Base Salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum BS degree in Electrical/ Computer Engineering with 2 years applicable experience or an AS degree in Electrical/ Computer Engineering and 6 years applicable experience
- Experience with developing UI/UX for laboratory instrumentation and process control
- Proficiency in embedded Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of database programming and tools such as SQL, Redis, ADO.Net and ODBC
- Familiarity with microprocessor-based products, digital and analog control schemes, as well as process control and PID algorithms
- Knowledge of Agile software development process and GIT source code control
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a change-oriented environment, under very tight timeframes and be able to prioritize tasks
- Exhibited a collaborative, team-oriented work ethic