Following a successful introduction of thematic programming at the 2016 AAPS Annual Meeting, the Meeting Content Programming Committee expanded the thematic programming from 30% of the program to 40% of the scientific programing planned for 2017.
The 2017 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition programming will focus on five themes:
- Advanced Formulation Characterization Approaches
- Patient-Centered Innovations in Healthcare Technology
- Products for Pediatrics: It’s Not Child’s Play
- Improving Inter-organization Collaboration
- Cancer Moonshot: Emerging Modalities for Oncology
Each theme will spotlight a keynote speaker expected to outline the broad goals of the thematic programming and identify key scientific areas that will be addressed during the meeting.