AAPS member leaders have redesigned the annual meeting to address user needs. Members told AAPS that they are now responsible for learning and understanding more about the cross-pollination of the biomolecular and chemical entities. AAPS has responded to this need by redesigning every aspect of the annual meeting, to create a more impactful format, PharmSci 360.
This new meeting is designed to:
- Increase collaboration between small molecule and biologics-focused scientists
- Provide conference attendees a meaningful and engaging learning experience
- Focus on new research and accomplish business objectives
- Provide training on new hot topics
- Take advantage of the great strength of the AAPS community: cross-discipline learning experiences